Thursday, June 10, 2004

To Do List

To Do List (in progress)

Ride in a Helicopter
Dance naked in the rain
Parasail
Learn a martial art
Leap
Accept a Book deal
Grow my hair until it stops
Ride in the cockpit
Eat more mangos
Accept a Pulitzer
Skydive
Ride in a Limosine
Make a speech at the Tony awards
Sleep until noon
Drive it like I stole it
Live at the Beach
Rough it in New Zeland
Be part of an Alqonquin Round Table in Baltimore
Run a bookstore
Attend the opening of my play on Broadway
Dive from a cliff
Run with the fast crowd
Learn to play pool
Drink Champagne while wearing an evening gown
Set a trend
Swim with dolphins
Go Vegas
Refer someone to my agent
Breathe
Have a drink named for me
Get an allover tan
Visit bridges
Go on a Book tour
Drink Champagne while wearing nothing
Call my lawyer
Write all the things inside my head
Glow
Appear at an event in borrowed jewelry
Wear Vera Wang
Leave nothing behind
Transcend